actually it's rarely that site is totally wrong just a lot of things gendered or one sided that probably shouldnt be. the spin is over baring
what they label upside down I used to identify as backwards. ie the way emotional support flows. which may be wishful thinking because it somewhat assumes the concern is there on the part of the side receiving but that they just arnt aware how
What's absolutely psychotic but becoming the trend is ignoring all logic and reason and blaming a person/adult offspring for dependency against
- anything agreed on between the two parties
- any ability to show work and or sucess was made to that end
- known tenancy for npd parents to sabotage and the more covert and high functioning the later in the effort and harder to identify this will be
- laws on the books or taught in college law classes. Police in my experiance give 0 fucks but will often take the side of the parent assuming what they say is verbatim. some officers are way more level headed and intelegrnt than this but the trend I observe is the department and over all actions are twoards those who arnt.
- financial realities and how they apply to legal realities. ie someone is signing your name on at least one check I know of but let's say financial docs and contracts opening one's mail to do so.. yet the police ask why can't you manage your finances? not wanting to hear I got a credit card at 18 and untill the mold terror started never missed a min payment 12 years of good credit poof. at this point my mom had already threatened to push me down the stairs and then falsely reported me as shoving her when a few weeks later she tries to push me over the railing. am i suposed to take with physical force what she legaly shouldn't be touching or call and have the police deny a report? damned if.. just damned