Demanded, Requested or Accepted By Marlene & Paul Wuethrich (2018)
less related but just to show i was paying attention: you wont get a free roof if the company supposed to be doing the neighbors puts it on yours instead. though it is more complex and if i recall correctly it was something like value of new - value of existing.
also in contract law (as far as i remember) if value of a contracted good or service is not stated market average is assumed.
when i moved back in jan 2018 my mom stated "im your landlord now until you can afford every penny of moving out"
the value of the services Ive performed professionally in the past is currently 150 an hr. I could invoice for this but assume it was covering rent for the 10ft by 10ft moldy room.
- at least once a month, usually once a week it was demanded i drop everything im doing to provide in-home computer support. something is ive done regularly for pay starting in 2004 (and by 06 had an accounting office, lawers office, print and engraving shop, car dealership along with 2 dozen home clients)
- I was working on two computers that are "theirs" but custom built by me.
- I replaced two aging drives on a raid 1 array on the basement PC. ordered them a day apart, tested, established array, cloned old drives easily 5 hrs billable that month with just that.
- My dad wanted a better wifi upstairs. I sourced an ethernet over powerline kit and a network extender that also had an access point mode. went from modem/router in basement-lan cord-powerline----------upstairs----------powerline----lan cord--- ap/extender. Set the wifi channels at opposite ends of the spectrum on 2.4ghz band. Set same AP name and WPA2 code as basement AP. This effectively creates seamless roaming with most devices. there is a lower level identifier number that can be used to tell two APs with the same name aren't the same box, most devices eschew the security recommendations and ignore it. the reason for different channels is wifi is listen before talk and channels overlap aka channels close together may prevent data from being sent on either ap.
- I installed a low voltage led control. power on power off dim with an rf remote. my dad had put LED lights under the kitchen cabinets. I had sourced a few of these cheap from china. I spliced the low voltage side of the normal supply, soldered and heat shrunk. this allowed the remote to be mounted on the wall by the normal light switch/usable as one enters the kitchen.
- left top is a PC desigused as a stereo or surround like box. it features a sata ssd for a boot disk, 4 tuner HD cable card compatible TV tunner card, it can timeshift/tivo and record the channel one is currently watching while recording 3 others in the background. Not in the picture is a 46 inch Samsung tv above it. some may have noticed that some cable boxes, blueray, etc are controllable via the tv remote. How that works is a standard called hdmi cec. its control signals over the hdmi video cord. I sourced an adapter to enable the media PC to interpret these signals as well so if one is in the TV app on the computer, the normal remotes channel button vol etc work as they would on any set-top/cable box.
- The red box on the right is a tube preamp for the turntable on the bottom left. I picked this up for them years ago when my dad wanted to be able to use the turntable with modern surround system. Turntables output at a lower level than today's surround receivers expect on any input. The amp on the right bumps up the signal level so records can be played over the surround system. This was way back in 2013 if i recall correctly but its here to show that this isnt basic "oh i took a virus off a computer once". I was also employed by ndsu's biz department and job functions would be aptly labeled anything from support to server architect. in 2009 I converted a row of 10 Pentium D dell Optiplex desktops acting as servers to virtual servers in 3 rack mount donated servers. way back in 2003 I was writing a for pay report on emerging mobile platforms for a company that does logistics and analytics software for the SEIU and teamsters.
You know when your house gets moldy by your own doing so you literally try to make sure your son is brain damaged after he demonstrates he can teach himself a lot of the concepts of electrical engineering and PCB manufacturing while doing electronics board level repairs and IT support on an agreement. Yeah that's this. Oh yeah and he detected the problem in your house and the mold guy confirmed it was from 2001 when he was in elementary school. I really f****** hate this
Side Stream Revenu
passthrough allows a nvidia 1050ti to offload cctv cam frames so i can use the box as a security cam recorder as well.