- 2017 Cosmos cat dies
- 2017 4 types bugs found in st cloud apt one sprayed for by exterminator
- 8mo of bleeding in 2017
- 2018 Jan - move back in with parents my mom says I'm your landlord..
- 2018 Jan-Feb mold pro confirmed, primary doc tells me to get away from mold, parents start 2 on one gaslighting. I follow to best of my ability the mold pros diy instructions, while doing IT work for parents on demand and trying to complete obligations to 3rd party agreements.
- April may, vet for my rabbits treats flea tick and mite recommends having house sprayed. environmental biting pest.
- 2018 Aug - my mom is attacking me I suggest hotel for a week or to to my dad because she had a pending surgery.
- they instead change lock code and mg police start telling me I don't live there anymore I can't file theft I gave them my things and variations
- Nov 2018 mental ward and pro mold remediation Bonnie rabbit dies in Paul and Marlene Wuethrich's care so skinny that the vet says she will need syringe feeding and 10min later...
- Jan 2019 snow blows through car
- Feb 2019 lease starts
- lease was forced under threat to me being homeless and them keeping everything mine/I had moved in Jan 2018 (lock code at their house changed Aug 2018)
- police in maple Grove saw the basement with walls exposed from Nov 2018 mold remediation/removal
- I reported several times to maple Grove pd my things are being destroyed and threatened
- I reported to mg pd several times my mail was being opened, my name signed on docs and at least one check
- I reported several tunes and ways that they claim to own me
Clyde Joins Me at Hotels
Lease Forced, Car Sabotaged (Paul Wuethrich Blows)
Rather, right before moving /arriving at empt apt they picked, I go to get food from a maple grove hotel room to the parking lot, start car and snow blows through the vents
Check Out (hotels)
infact the garage they picked already had this hiding in one of the lockers. Its sorta the nature of the design of this building. the complex is 3 buildings and a center court yard. the parking lot on the outer perimeter features drive in double stall garages on one half
- i need a place to store clothes
- i need my desk/a proper desk
- i need my kitchen things
- i need a place to file important documents
- i preferably need my printer (i own 4)
This design with no humidity or temp control and garage doors that open to the outside probably once a day at least means there is always an influx of moisture and humid air under the unit im in and through out the building. rule 1 of preventing mold growth is control humidity. Mold is one of the oldest things on this planet its also able survive "eating" just about anything including dust on metal or glass. (this is paraphrased from the epa site) the only way to limit or stop its growth in a building or in general is keeping humidity low. like us it needs food and water but as mentioned it doesnt need much for food and as for water, the humidity in the air is often sufficient.